Faculty of Arts
Master of Media Arts
Master of Media Arts
Facultad o Instituto:
Facultad de Artes
N° de decreto:
Prof. Mónica Bate Vidal
Registration 2021: 149.000 chilean pesos
Cost 2021 (Referential): 3.283.880 chilean pesos
Cash payment discount: 3%
Sra. Janet González, Program Assistant
Las Encinas N° 3370, Santiago - Chile
+56 2 29787502
This is a program which gather students of arts areas and related disciplines, of heterogeneous profiles of all universities of the country as well as foreign universities. The structure of his plan of study is an interdisciplinary character, centered on exploration, research and artistical creation.
The graduation profile is looking for the student to acquire an interdisciplinary vision and integral formation, professionally trained to do a production and research in the field of media arts with a reflexive sense and applied to the execution of creative projects, articulated in the short, medium and long term.
Plan de Estudio:
The program is organized by a regime of semester studies with flexible curriculum system. The plan of study comprises a set of subjects and elective and obligatory workshops.
The students must approve 105 credits; 21 credits of obligatory subjects from the Applications and Technologies Area, 31 credits of obligatory subjects from de Aesthetics and Theory Area, 53 credits of Author Project.
The obligatory and elective curricular activities are determinated by the subjects that offers the plan of study of mutual agreement with the tutor, who will guide the student in accordance with the exigencies of the program and the orientation of his thesis project.
Requisitos de Admisión
- Being in possession of an academic degree, Bachelor or professional degree, which level, content and duration are equivalent to a training of a professional degree of Universidad de Chile.
- Accrediting the development of a body of work in the field of visual art or related areas, which counts the potentiality, relevance, contribution or impact to the field of studies.
- Investigation project.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Spanish language.
- Intention letter: Document with the reasons why you are applying for the study program
- Application form
- Copy of Academic, Bachelor or Professional degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dossier or Portafolio of projects developed
- Health insurance declaration (international students)
- A letter of Intention which declares the objectives to be achieved within the program and a work proposal of the subject(s) to be presented in the Thesis.
*The requested files must be uploaded to the application site